Established in 1972, Cloud 9 Ranch offers the perfect family-friendly outdoor vacation. We are perhaps the largest and finest private family camping and ATV resort in America. Cloud 9 Ranch is a member owned outdoor paradise and for 40 years we have been exceeding the expectations of what a camping resort should be. Cloud 9 Ranch encompasses 10 square miles (6500 acres) of scenic beauty such as hills, meadows, thick forest, waterfalls, caves and a crystal-clear stream.
As a Cloud 9 Ranch Groundskeeper, you will be responsible for the visual appeal of the Ranch.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mow lawns with provided equipment
• Apply pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides
• Trim tree branches and fell required trees
• Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment
• Remove trash from publicly accessible trash cans.
• Clear debris off side-walks and outdoor amenities
• Ensure members have access to usable picnic tables
• Ability to work holiday weekends is a must!
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Have valid Driver’s License
• Ability to effectively follow and give directions
• Have good verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Operate chainsaw, pole-saw, 0-Turn mower
• Ability stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to complete required paperwork to report abnormalities or incidents
• Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle with trailer