As a Cloud 9 Ranch Lifeguard, you will be responsible for the safety of pools patrons and enforce proper use of facilities.
Applicant is not required to be certified in the following to apply; however, an individual applying for this position must be able to complete lifeguard classes at the expense of Cloud 9 Ranch and obtain the following:
• Lifeguard certification
• First Aid
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Scan the pool/deck to make sure that patrons are safe and are following posted rules
• Acts in emergency situations and provides rescue and first aid assistance up to their training level until medical personnel arrive
• Inspects the pool facility for unsafe conditions and cleanliness to prevent accidents, reporting any hazards to the supervisor
• Enforces pool rules consistently and fairly
• Fills out reports for incidents or other records for reference
• Ability to work holiday weekends is a must!
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Have valid Driver’s License
• Ability to effectively follow and give directions
• Have good verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Willingness to certify in CPR/AED/First Responder
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to complete required paperwork to report abnormalities or incidents
• Willing to work any shift and day