As a Cloud 9 Ranch Ranger, you will be responsible for the safety and security of members, employees and on-site assets.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enforce rules, regulations and policies established by Cloud 9 Ranch.
• Provide Member assistance when needed
• Assist Law-Enforcement when needed
• Perform constant vehicle and foot patrols
• Have an understanding of and implement emergency action plans
• Perform checks on windows, doors, gates and other areas of facility structures that trespassers may use to gain illegal access
• Take the appropriate steps to correct anything that may be considered a security or safety risk
• Ability to work holiday weekends is a must!
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Have valid Driver’s License
• Ability to effectively follow and give directions
• Have good verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Willingness to certify in CPR/AED/First Responder
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to complete required paperwork to report abnormalities or incidents
• Willing to work any shift and day