Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers. May involve heavy lifting.
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Help customers.
- Keep records of sale.
- Replenish inventory.
- Replace damaged or missing products.