- The wrangler may be required to round up horses on a daily basis, groom and train the horses, drive cattle, care for ill animals and help with general ranch maintenance. The wrangler might also be required to provide riding instruction, lead trail rides and socialize with the guests.
- Wranglers should have knowledge of and experience with horses, cattle, and other livestock
- Familiar with horse care, anatomy and equipment.
- Riding skills.
- Be able to ride and guide through rough terrain, have a good sense of direction,
- Must be willing and able to work long, hard hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old and physically fit.
- Wranglers must have strong people skills to get along well with the guests