Come stroll back in time at the Valley Star School House when education was simple and children were taught in a one room school house. The school was in use from 1897 to 1961.
Built in 1897, the school house was moved to its present location across from Lonesome Pines campground December 19, 1994 by volunteer Cloud 9 Ranch members. It was originally located off Branch Road on Valley Star Trail where the old cellar still stands today.
The Ranch Riders Club installed a historical marker sign August 28th of 2019 at the original site and used skid steers and other equipment to improve the road so cars could access the area.